Everything begins with a ticket!
We ask for your understanding that we may accept this request for your own protection only by ticket. Only in this way we can guarantee your authorization*.
Our support team is ready to help you 24/7 hours. We are working hard to develop a new ticket system that will make many things much easier, faster and more automated for us and our partners, but that will take a while to complete. In the near future you will be able to do many tasks by yourself with “just a click”.
Open a ticket: How?
If you have a request please open a ticket in the service portal:
Quality of the tickets
Please pay attention to the quality of the tickets you open, as this is very important for us to handle the ticket correctly and in time.
Please describe your request or issue as clearly as possible.
We always need to know:
- The customer name as well as the customer number.
- Which users and which database are affected by the issue?
- If possible, please send us some screenshots from the error message.
- Since when (exact date) does your customer have the issue?
- What did work last time and what didn’t work?
- As a partner did you pre-check the problem of your customer? What did you have as result?
* Cloudiax AG is a company located within the European Union and therefore is bound by European General Data Protection Rules (GDPR). GDPR requires us to fulfil several rules which can be found below.
It is therefore mandatory for us, that all and every communication is being documented by our Ticket system and we beg your understanding, that any other way of communicating is not possible. The reasons are
- for protecting your information
- to fulfil requirements for logging personal data
- being able to give correct information
- fulfil requirements to delete unneeded information in a timely fashion.