Always available for you!
Our emergency hotline is available for you 24/7/365 for incidents issues at
Germany: +49 2822 7131 600
Canada: +1 647 749 9411
Singapore: +65 6703 6841
Mexico: +52 55 1036 1202
Kenya: +254 20 7641162
Spain: +34 917 94 59 74
Please select the phone number from the country closest to where you live.
The emergency hotline is only available for incidents and not for changes and updates!
If you would like to plan an important update, change or a go-live for you or your customer, please do not plan this on the weekend or on German public holidays.
What is an emergency case?
- A productive customer is completely down. No workarounds are available.
- The customer’s core business processes are seriously affected in a live (productive) environment. Business-critical processes can not be executed.
What is not an emergency case?
- The affected system is demo or test system.
- The affected system is a live (productive) environment and:
a. A workaround is available.
b. Only minor and non-key functions are not working well.
c. Changes in general.
d. Issues caused by consultants from partner or customer.
- Unscheduled updates or go live.