Always available for you!
Our emergency hotline is available for you 24/7/365 at +49 2822 7131 600 for emergency issues. After calling our emergency hotline please always press “three” or say “emergency” to connect to our support team.
The emergency hotline is only available for incidents and not for changes and updates!
If you would like to plan an important update, change or a go-live for you or your customer, please do not plan this on the weekend or on German public holidays.
What is an emergency case?
- A productive customer is completely down. No workarounds are available.
- The customer’s core business processes are seriously affected in a live (productive) environment. Business-critical processes can not be executed.
What is not an emergency case?
- The affected system is demo or test system.
- The affected system is a live (productive) environment and:
a. A workaround is available.
b. Only minor and non-key functions are not working well.
c. Changes in general.
d. Issues caused by consultants from partner or customer.
- Unscheduled updates or go live.