Our emergency hotline is for you available 24/7 hours at +49 2822 7131 600 for emergency issues. After calling our emergency hotline please always press “three” or say “emergency” to connect to our support team.
That is very important to know in which cases you should call our emergency hotline and in which cases not.
What is an emergency case?
- A productive customer is completely down. No workarounds are available.
- The customer’s core business processes are seriously affected in a live (productive) environment. Business-critical processes can not be executed.
What is not an emergency case?
- The affected system is demo or test system.
- The affected system is a live (productive) environment and:
a. A workaround is available.
b. Only minor and non-key functions are not working well.
c. Changes in general.
d. Issues caused by consultants from partner or customer.
- Unscheduled updates or go live support.