Overview of the new features
in SAP Business One 10.0
- Web Client is based on SAP Fiori design principles with user-defined objects, tables, fields and own analysis functions (only for the SAP HANA version).
- New user interface available when using the Fiori-Style Cockpit for a significant improvement in usability.
- Enhanced user interface for a clear display of information about the company name and registered users as well as a quick switching between company databases and users.
- Microsoft Office 365 and OneDrive integration for exporting document layouts, grid results and reports into Excel and Word.
- Enhancements in document printing with enhanced selection criteria to increase usability and productivity, especially when printing a high number of documents.
- New UK (Brexit) localization.
- Enhancements in approval process to simplify the approval procedures and increase flexibility.
- Financial reports with drill down function for direct access to account details and account balance of relevant accounts to increase usability and transparency.
- Interactive Gantt Chart for easier and more visual planning of Project Management Tasks.
- Formatted search for more options and flexibility in implementing formatted searches / user defined values.
Learn more about the new features in SAP Business One 10.0