Cloud Infrastructure Manager -
Openstack Administrator (m/w/d)
in the office and / or home office (worldwide) full-time or part-time
What we plan to do
Cloudiax operates its own hardware cloud offerings for business applications in housing data centers in Hamburg and Toronto. The cloud solutions are virtualized and operated on our hyper-converged infrastructure based on OpenStack and Ceph. Further data centers are being planned worldwide. Our aim is to provide these highly complex solutions trouble-free around the clock, to permanently expand the solutions offered and to create scaling effects through automation. This means that Cloudiax is not only number one worldwide for e.g. SAP Business One Cloud but also highly profitable and growing very quickly.
What you bring forward with us
- In our team you are responsible for the operation, updates and further development of our Openstack / Ceph clusters in our data centers in Hamburg and Toronto.
- You ensure the optimal performance of our Ceph clusters.
- You automate the operational and deployment issues with the help of e.g. Ansible, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- You prepare pure operational issues in such a way that our service desk can take over the standard tasks independently.
What convinces us
- You are a Linux (Ubuntu), Openstack and Ceph guru.
- You have mastered Linux / Shell scripting and configuration management with Ansible.
- You are able to work in a team; also in distributed teams that operate at different times.
- You speak the English language and ideally also fluently German (or vice versa).
What we offer
A modern and future-oriented workplace wherever you are at home or in our office (Emmerich am Rhein, Germany), which you can design as you like and which you fill out independently. A performance-based payment with exciting bonus programs and a full 30 days of vacation.
If we have piqued your interest and you would like to be part of our success story, our CEO Dirk Cyrener is available for initial contact and further information on +49 (0) 2822 7131-700.
Please send your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae in tabular form, copies of certificates as well as details of your salary expectations and possible starting date) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.